1. Would you wear Facebook nail polish? The ‘Social Butterfly Blue’ hue sold at the website’s headquarters
Apparently the social network has launched a shade of nail polish, which retails at $4.95 a bottle. It doesn’t appear to be available in the UK yet, but fingers crossed it will arrive soon!
We think we’ll pass, thanks…
2. It was love at first salad! The dating site for single people hooked on lettuce for lunch
A collective sigh of relief is echoing around the internet this week, as a new dating app, called Salad Match, has launched, uniting lettuce enthusiasts.
Users enter their favourite type of leaf, topping and dressing, along with a photo, and then matched them up with other single people with similar tastes.
We are well and truly baffled.
3. Pippa Middleton flashed a bare ring finger amid rumours she is engaged to banker boyfriend – but is that a diamond on her RIGHT hand?
This story is, essentially, about the fact that Pippa Middleton has been spotted wearing a ring.
If she has just got engaged, we imagine Pippa wore her ring on the wrong hand precisely for the very reason that the Daily Mail would be stalking her on a trip to Waitrose and would be all over it like a fat kid on a cupcake.
4. Ben Affleck cruises around town in his classic car while Jennifer Garner picks Violet up from school after couple spend Labor holiday apart
Shockingly, like many other husbands and wives around the world, Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner do have commitments that involve them going out… wait for it… separately.
Also, spending time apart on a holiday such as ‘Labor Day’ is, essentially, just the same as spending time apart on a bank holiday. So, not a big deal. At all.
5. Is that a tablecloth? Katie Holmes’ bad fashion choice backfires as she accidentally flashed bra while out in New York
The DM succeeds in sounding like a condescending schoolteacher in an article where they slate what Katie Holmes is wearing. ‘Katie certainly has a relaxed attitude when it comes to fashion outside of premieres and events’, what, like every single other person in the entire world?!
Luckily for Katie though, the DM have kindly admitted that Katie ‘occasionally gets it right with her outfit choices’. We’re sure she’s glad to hear it.
PR exec who likes finding funnies and cool stuff online. Print journalism graduate.