1. Why IS Jennifer Aniston’s swimwear always pink? Actress’ five-year love affair with berry bikinis
First up, ‘berry’ doesn’t necessarily mean pink. Idiots.
Secondly, perhaps she just likes the bikinis she’s already bought and doesn’t want to fork out for new ones every time she nips down to Mexico for a wee holiday?
If there was ever a story that couldn’t even be a story, no matter how hard the Daily Mail try, it’s probably this one.
2. Do we really need running shoes? Study shows human feet are far more similar to the flexible chimp’s than previously thought
Whilst it’s obviously excellent news that scientists are continuing to find bleedin’ obvious existence of evolution, I’m not entirely sure that having feet similar to those of a chimpanzee means we can head out with no shoes on.
Sure if you want to have your feet mangled by the broken glass and discarded needles that litter our streets, or simply be called a freak by a kind passer-by, be our guest. We’ll be sticking to keeping out feet enclosed in a comfy pair of Adidas Originals (other trainers are available) for now thanks, DM.
3. Peace at last: Harry Styles, 19 enjoys a quiet night out with Sadie Frost, 48, and close friend Nick Grimshaw
The Daily Mail, and indeed every other media outlet on the face of the planet, seems to have issues with the fact that Harry Styles has friends that are outwith his age bracket.
There have been rumours of him and Nick Grimshaw being more than just friends flying around for months now as, apparently, a straight man can’t be friends with a gay man who happens to be a few years older than him, without being gay himself.
Lord knows what they think of the fact he’s been hanging out with Sadie Frost. Probably that she is now North London’s go to cougar.
4. Love is… passing the remote control. British men see handing over the TV power as the ultimate romantic gesture along with ironing and putting bins out.
And we wonder why so many people are getting divorced…
5. How baby George triggered a swaddle squabble: Mothers inspired to use muslin cloth after Royal birth face conflicting advice about health risks involved
A number of mothers who appear to be unable to make their own decisions about what is best for their baby have just copied the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, and are now in a panic about it.
To swaddle or not to swaddle? That is the question.
PR exec who likes finding funnies and cool stuff online. Print journalism graduate.