1. Wish you weren’t here? Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg and his wife don’t seem to be having much fun on holiday.
The Daily Mail happened to have papped Mark Zuckerberg at a point when thy aren’t smiley, which of course means they are having a fucking miserable time on holiday and, while we’re at it, are probably on the brink of getting divorced. Also, what constitutes ‘less than warm’ body language?!
Here’s a clue, DM, perhaps they’re getting a little bit irked by the constant tiresome stream of paparazzi following them. That’s just a guess though
2. The greedy Grey! Squirrel Pictured tucking into stolen teacake
Apparently, the squirrel couldn’t believe its luck when it discovered the tasty chocolate and marshmallow treat in a dustbin.
The best part about this story though, as is usually the case with the DM, is the comments, as one shocked reader has put forward the very fair point, ‘What kind of maniac would throw away a teacake?’
3. The perfect girl’s shopping trip includes two friends, one new outfit… and don’t forget two glasses of wine.
According to a new ‘study’, we finally have the formula for the perfect ‘girls’ shopping trip. Apparently we ladies like to allow time for a boozy lunch (nope, not me) and three friends is the best number to shop with to avoid stalemate on decisions.
Surely if you have to take three friends with you to make a decision on an item of clothing, you’re not actually going to get very far in life? And you’re definitely going to regret the majority of your post-lunch purchases if you’re off your tits on cheap rosé.
4. Body double! Tana Ramsey continues her transformation into Victoria Beckham’s clone as she sports eerily similar outfit on family shopping trip.
Apparently, if you’re wearing a pair of jeans and a dark top, you’re transforming into Victoria Beckham’s clone. How do you know Victoria got dressed first DM? It could be that we’re seeing Victoria Beckham slowly transforming into Tana Ramsey. WE’LL NEVER KNOW.
5. Show of love or early warning system? The engagement ring that lights up when your fiancé is close by
Bunny boilers rejoice. A San Francisco engineer has designed an engagement ring for his fiancé which lights up the stones in the titanium ring when he is nearby.
We are struggling to think of any reason why you would even want one- what happens when you’re trying to go to sleep at night and when you shut your eyes, you can still see a fucking annoying glow coming from your left hand? We’re not sure he’s really thought this through.
PR exec who likes finding funnies and cool stuff online. Print journalism graduate.